About the Books
- The novels of the Heart Trilogy stand alone and may be read in any order.
- Distinctive red leather-look hardback covers with gold-foil lettering communicate quality.
- The premium 320-page hardback novels are Smyth-sewn to provide strength, durability and longevity.
- In the interest of preserving the environment by not using colored ink and coated paper, there are no dust jackets with the 3 novels and each book is printed on recycled paper.
- Each book is printed in a 6×9 format.
- The Heart Trilogy novels are manufactured in the United States of America, and the “Family and Friends First Edition” books will be signed by the author.
PERJURIES OF THE HEART, the third and final novel of the “Heart Trilogy,” is more appropriately rated with a “PG-17.”
A CLARIFICATION, ACKNOWLEDGMENT & THANKS
In 1999, Dolly wrote a non-fiction book titled PERJURIES OF THE HEART. Doc Browning coined the clever title that is also perfect for the final novel of the Heart Trilogy, so it apepars again, with continuing thanks for Doc’s invaluable support. The true story was published in a very limited edition, is sold out, and will not be reprinted.
bulk orders, and special discount pricing.